Saturday 1 November 2014

Halloween

Normally I'm not that fussed over Halloween. But this year was different and I had so so much fun. 

Halloween celebrations started on Wednesday with our student midweek club night where I was Alice in Wonderland. I have literally no good photos of my outfit but you get the idea. 



 On Thursday evening we went to see the screening of Frankenstein with Benedict Cumberbatch playing Dr Frankenstein. It was so so amazing- the set design and lighting and acting and transition between monster/creator was insane. I looked slightly demented as my friend splattered fake blood all over my face before we arrived. Thanks for that Col. 


Finally actual Halloween occurred and I was a rather pathetic Minnie Mouse. I got told several times I looked "too nice" which I don't know if I should take as a compliment?! It was such a fun night with some lovely people and far too much alcohol. 

 Me looking very unimpressed at 2am as my Minnie ear were stolen. Damn communal living will do that. 


What did you go as for Halloween? 
xxx


2 comments: