Thursday 8 January 2015

New Beauty Favourite: Ciaté nail polishes

Just before Christmas Mum and I were doing a bit of shopping and ended up in TK Maxx one of our favourite shops. There we found two Ciaté nail polish advent calendars, both better than half price. I can't remember exactly how much they were, but I know they were a bargain!

I was planning to buy one when Mum said she would quite like one too. We ended up getting both as it was such a good deal and it meant we had a real variety of colours. We also used some for my cousin's Christmas present and she loved it!

I have never used Ciaté polishes before but having had a pretty wide range to select from over the last month I have been using them constantly and I LOVE them!

They have every colour under the sun, have such good colour pay off and don't chip. I normally do two coats but one would suffice and the quality of the nail polish is so noticeable compared to other cheaper nail polishes. Normally my nail polish chips within a day or two but this literally does not budge. Having said this though, I do find it super easy to remove and doesn't stain your nails, even without a base coat. The advent calendar also included effect polishes such as glitter, sparkly and caviar which was so cool!





These are my favourites, from a mix of both calendars 
Left to right- top row (minis- 5ml)

Centre (full size-13.5 ml) 
Celestial 

I couldn't find this on the website but the advent calendar it came in is currently listed for under £15 which is incredible value! Snap one up here
The red one pictured above I couldn't find exactly online but it looks very similar to this one on ASOS listed here

What are your favourite nail polish colours to wear? 

*This post was not sponsored but Ciaté if you want to chuck some free nail polish my way feel free* 

Alex
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment