Friday 4 September 2015

Interior: Pinboard




I am currently redecorating my bedroom. Since I was little I've always had walls absolutely covered in photos, ticket stubs, posters and inspiring quotes. However, soon I'm gonna be repainting the walls and so am already thinking about what to decorate my new bare walls with.

I'm not going to lie I've spent a lot of time on Pinterest pinning and planning (I know, my room will never look how some of those rooms look, sob) and I already know I want one wall dedicated to travel. However I also am not going to get away from my rustic, memory filled walls. 

So I found a pinboard that I had when I was about ten (and painted myself...hence the dodgy colours) and decided it to cover in a whole arrangement of memories. From a flyer about our freshers party, a bookmark from Washington DC, currency from both Vietnam and Bahrain and even a fake ticket to a fictional bands concert (Hectic Glow from The Fault In Our Stars) this has everything. I also have photos of all my favourite friends, a London Zoo ticket with my favourite animal otters on, Paris momentos, and even the wrapping paper my best friend used on my birthday present two weeks ago because I thought it was adorable paper. 

It only took me about fifteen minutes to arrange everything and get it looking how I wanted and I can't wait to hang this in my room. I think I'm gonna get more pinboards for my walls, I could even start theming them. Hmmmmm. 

If you want to follow me on Pinterest feel free btw. I'll leave the link here

Any interior tips? 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment