Thursday 10 September 2015

Superdrug Haul (Also Known As Alex Spends Money She Doesn't Have...)



I popped into Superdrug to buy some "time of the month" supplies and whilst there figured I would pop a few new beauty items in my basket to cheer myself up...oops. I ended up spending WAY too much but I did get some nice new stuff! And I haven't done a big shop like this in a very long time.



Things I actually needed and provide some use in my life- floss and Nurofen. Nurofen are the best painkillers ever, highly recommend and well, there's not much to say about floss. Moving on...


These facemasks are amazing, make my skin feel great, always enough in the packet and at 99p PLUS three for two theres not much else to say other than pick some of these up when you're next in Superdrug. 


Oh what a surprise Alex brought more Rimmel make up! I picked up the Lasting Finish concealer, mono eyeshadow in "Gold Record" and the blush in "Santa Rose" because I don't have a blush in this colour and I've heard many good things. Rimmel is my favourite highstreet brand and I can't wait to try out these new products. 

I also picked up a Tanya Burr Lipgloss in "I Found Nemo" which is a really pretty coral pink. I wanted to get this for a while but was swung by the new packaging, it's so much more classy looking and looks high end despite the highstreet price. I can't wait to wear this. 

So that was my splurge in Superdrug...please let me know if you've tried any of these products and your thoughts!

Also on a completely random note, can high street brands STOP sealing their products with sellotape?! It's so annoying to remove and always leaves marks on the packaging. Worse is when people peel off the sellotape and USE the product or test it and then put it back. Ugh. Sort it out high street shops!! 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment