Thursday 5 June 2014

Beautiful Blush Palette



I have a naturally pale complexion, so blush is a must for me in order to add some colour to my face. However, I'm pretty boring when it comes to blush and I tend to stick to quite dull colours such as pale pink. 

I was recently browsing instagram when I saw this blush palette, and so I looked it up on ebay (it's only sold on ebay btw before you judge me and think I'm some tramp). The blush doesn't have a brand, but it's honestly amazing :)
I was amazed at how good quality this is considering it's less than a fiver, and the blusher's are so pigmented! I also love the range of colours. I'm quite dull when it comes to blusher, so having the more reddy/orangey/coral tones should encourage me to experiment more. 



The link is here- blush palette 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment