Friday 13 June 2014

June Book Haul!


So I recently did some shopping for books because now my exams are nearly finished hopefully I'll be reading more!

The first three books I ordered online and I was so excited when they arrived!
 Okay so I have never read the Uglies series? But I've heard loads of good things so I definitely want to try them! They should really dark and interesting, and I'm excited to read these!













The next book is "My Life Next Door" which I thought just sounded like a really sweet summer read. I've been reading so much young adult romance novels lately, I'm not even sure why :P


This book I was so excited to read, and I've already started. It's the second one to Anna and The French Kiss, so read that first if you haven't (IT IS AMAZING). You could read this without having read it but it would spoil the ending of Anna and the French Kiss! I am already loving this and I can't wait for Stephanie Perkins to release her third book!

 This last book was a bit of an impulse buy from Foyles at Waterloo Station when I was coming back from Guildford. It's such a huge book, I almost didn't realise until  I picked it up again that it's like 700 pages. But this might be nice for if I'm going away for only a few days to have a nice thick book to get through as opposed to having to take two in case I finish one. I love Paris, it's my favourite city (equal to only London) and I just thought I'd give this a go! 

So those are the books I brought and will be reading in June! If you've read any of these or have any recommendations let me know! 
Follow me on goodreads for more book related goodness! alex_bach

No comments:

Post a Comment