Thursday 9 April 2015

Day Out: London Zoo

On the 8th of March my three best girlfriends and I headed off to London Zoo in Regent's Park. It was a lovely sunny day and we had the most fun so I thought I'd share a few little bits from the day.



First thing we did was (rather like a group of mums) was sit down and plan what the main things we wanted to see were. We even circled on the map... 




First we went to see Meerkats and see the Otters being fed which was totally adorable. Otters are my favourite animal so I was in heaven. 





We saw so many animals, a few of my other favourites were giraffes and the tigers (which are basically like my cats I have at home just bigger!) 

My friends forced me in the bug section which made me feel so creeped out...not cool guys. 




We ended the day with the penguin feeding which was absolutely adorable. I love penguins! They got so close to the glass and we got some amazing photos. 






What made the day really amazing was spending time with these girls. We've been best friends for years now, and going to uni nothing has changed. We can not see each other for three months but when we see each other again it's like we were never apart. Despite being in different cities with different courses and different friends/relationships we are closer than ever before. We have our own little group chat that we update each other with all the going ons in our lives so keeping in contact is easy! Spending time just as a four let us catch up on everything and have some really good talks. Sitting watching the penguins swim by and just talking in our own little cove was a really cute experience. We laughed so much and there was times I had tears in my eyes- definitely one of the nicest days I've had in a long time!

"Friends like this are hard to find but more importantly impossible to lose"
:) 

I hope you enjoyed seeing some photos and hearing about our day
What animals would you like to see at the Zoo? 
xxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment