Monday 6 April 2015

Latest Beauty Favourites

Whilst I'm at uni I rarely buy new make up as my weekly  budget doesn't stretch that far/I just don't go shopping that much! However since being at home I've picked up some real beauties so I thought I'd share some favourites!


The first two products are from MAC and are from the Cosmetic Company at Bicester Village. These products are discontinued but this means you get genuine MAC items for a discounted price. Fab!

The first is the Kelly Osbourne blush in "Cheeky Bugger" which was a summer 2014 collection. This blush is so gorgeous, perfect for everyday and really picks my cheeks up. The packaging is super cute as well, and this is really great quality, just as you would expect from MAC!



The second product is my first MAC lipstick. Oooh. This is a Mineralize lipstick in "Love Temple" and it's a really pretty coral pink with some shimmer. It applies like a dream and has amazing lasting power. I think this is going to be my go to lipstick for a night out. 


Next is some Rimmel purchases. Rimmel is by far my favourite make up brand, if you said I could only use Rimmel for the rest of my life and no other make up brand I actually think I could manage. 


First is an Oh My Gloss lipgloss in Glossaholic. I got Snog in a Latest in Beauty box and I thought it was fab, not too sticky and long lasting with great colour payoff. Also the major difference between this and the Provocalips is that these smell really sweet and yummy as opposed to smelling like paint. This is a really pretty pink that I use as my everyday lip colour. 

Next is a Rita Ora nail polish in "Peachella". This is a beautiful peachy pink which is going to be perfect for Summer- I much prefer bright colours on my nails but these don't really suit grey, gloomy weather so bring on the warmer weather and brighter nails! 


Finally is the Superdrug own brand facemasks. At 99p and with 3 for 2 offers these are an absolute bargain and honestly are really great facemasks. They have so many different types so no matter what problem your skin is having there will be one to help! I love peel off masks because they clear your skin so well, in particular the Cucumber one pictured above because it clears and refreshes your skin brilliantly. 

Those are my latest beauty favourites, let me know if you share any of these favourites or if you have any recommendations! 

Alex
xxx







2 comments:

  1. i'm definitely going to buy the nail polish, it's such a pretty colour! thanks for the recommendation! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I've been wearing it for a few days and the quality is really good! xx

    ReplyDelete