Monday 6 April 2015

My Pandora Bracelet

I've been meaning to do this post for a while. I wear my Pandora bracelet almost everyday, with a selection of my favourite charms all of which mean something to me.

I have a purple leather wrap around bracelet. I used to have a silver one which I still have, but I find the purple one much more casual and more suited to everyday wear. I think you're not supposed to put more than four charms or so on one of these but I'm ignoring that.





I have ten charms on this bracelet, which are the following. 

(L-R)
The first is not actually officially a Pandora charm, but this is a daughter/mother charm, which my Mum has the other half of. 
Second is a Fairytale castle that reminds me of Disney- love!
Third is the angel wings in memory of a very special friend of mine who passed away. 
Fourth is the two cat charm due to my adoration for my two lovely kitties.
Fifth is the Eiffel Tower- j'adore Paris- that's all I have to say! 
Sixth is an adorable mouse in a teacup that reminds me of Alice in Wonderland- perfect for an English student! 
Seventh is a pink peace charm to remind me to be calm and is also really pretty. 
Eighth is a star Mum got me after my A Level results, which also leads onto the 9th charm- my 18th birthday present from my parents. 
Lastly my most recent charm, a dalmatian from the Disney film 101 dalmatians. As a major Disney fan this is adorable! 


My bracelet is very special to me, so I hope you found this post interesting. 
Do any of you own Pandora bracelets? What charms do you have? 
xxx 


2 comments:

  1. this is such a cute post! ♥ i don't own a pandora bracelet, but i always love looking at other peoples charms and hearing the stories behind them :) i especially like your disney fairy tale castle! xx

    ReplyDelete