Monday 29 December 2014

Best Christmas Surprises

Call me nosey, but I love knowing what other people got for Christmas. I was really spoilt this year (mostly by Mum who is one of the best present buyers ever) but also by the rest of the family and friends. I had a few requests on my list this year but these are a few of the best surprises I got on Christmas day.

This biscuit was actually given to me a bit before Christmas and was waiting for me in the post when I got back from Paris from my lovely flatmate. It was a hint that something was coming when he asked for my address but it was so sweet and really made my day!



This Pandora charm is a Disney 101 Dalmatian- Mum found it in a charity shop but 101 Dalmatians is one of my favourite films so I was so pleased with this.


Personalised soap- this smells amazing and it has my name on!! Personalised gifts are always a winner and a student can never have enough soap.

Lush gift boxes. The top one is from my brother and the bottom one from my grandparents. I love Lush probably more than anything else and I am going to have an abundance of bath bombs, soaps and body stuff to be making my way through this year! 


And finally, more Disney themed presents. Mum got these in Disneyland Paris when we were there at the beginning of December. Eeyore and Donald are both kind of private jokes between Mum and I so I can't wait to take these back to uni as I know the Disney memories will always make me smile if I'm having a rough day (pass the sick bucket...) 

So those are some of my favourite surprises from Christmas, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I would love to know what you guys received! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment