Thursday 18 December 2014

Disneyland Paris

Last Sunday my Mum, Aunt and 8 year old cousin Matthew set off to Disneyland Paris. We spent four days there, staying at a hotel just five minutes bus ride from the Park and I thought it would be nice to share some photos!

Christmas greetings with Mum 

Parade time!

It's A Small World 

Stitch is my favourite character...and no I did not purchase this delight of a hat

Was taking a photo with Eeyore when Tigger came over to ask if he could join haha

Anna and Elsa 

Character dining at Inventions- it looks like an assault but it wasn't, I promise 

Donald Duck <3 

My favourite person and the best mother in the world 

I killed it at the Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast game

Got photobombed by Smee whilst with Stitch...a sentence I never thought I'd type 

Scared faces on the Slinky ride 


Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree 

A pretty magical place 

Look out for some more Disneyland posts coming soon! 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment