Friday 7 August 2015

Photobox Polaroids

I am one of those people that has thousands of photos on their phone, but I very rarely print them off. I'm such a photo hoarder but in reality I only look at one or two photos at a time (the ones I pick as my phone lockscreen). Since going to uni I've been making a real effort to print off my photos either to stick up on my walls or to put in a photo album or my diary. 

I find Photobox has some really good deals and you can get a lot of prints for not much at all. Ages ago I had £5 credit and that got me about 100 prints! 
However, when I saw they had some summer deals on and I went on their website the polaroid prints caught my eye. I love polaroids, the instant and vintage feel about them, so having my carefully shot iPhone photos printed onto polaroids was the best of both worlds. I got 12 decent sized polaroid prints for £10.99 including delivery which I think is pretty good value considering how expensive real polaroids cost. 


The polaroids come in this little box with a magnetic close which I thought was a really nice touch.


These are my 12 prints- a selection of photos from my last term of uni/beginning of summer


There was the option to add text before ordering. I did this on some of them leaving some others blank. 


On the blank ones I'm free to write my own caption which I love. 

Photobox have their sale on for another few days so pick up some cute photos whilst you can! I can't wait to stick these on my wall. 

*This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own* 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment