Sunday 2 August 2015

Summer Handbag Essentials: Lips

My handbag always has about ten lip products floating around- hey a girl needs options! I always have a lipbalm in there, as well as lipsticks and tinted lipbalms. These are some of my favourite lip products for summer. 






Mac Wash and Dry Lustre Lipstick in "Tumble Dry"
Not only is the packaging of this lipstick beyond beautiful but this is a gorgeous coral. Like all Mac lipsticks it applies like a dream and lasts for ages with only minimal reapplications. For days when I want to go for slightly stronger eyes, this is my version of a nude. I can't go too pale nude because I'm deathly pale so I need something with a bit of colour. This particular shade is sold out but I'm sure you could find a similar colour. 


I think this is the cutest name for a lipstick ever. These have the payoff of a lipstick but are more moisturising and leave a slight stain on the lips when they rub off. I find I can whack this on like lipbalm without a mirror, whilst a lipstick I need to have a mirror with me. These are also currently on offer in Boots so I may have to grab a few more. 

I accidentally "borrowed" this from my Mum's cupboard...sorry Mum! I own very few Max Factor products, but this lipstick has made me want to try more. It's a gorgeous nude with strong pink undertones that is great for everyday and goes with literally any look. I love the packaging, especially how the colour is at the bottom of the lipstick so you can easily find the one you want. Highly recommend! 

I love Burt's Bees so much, I find the products really work for me. This smells divine and moisturises lips amazingly and is a great base for lipstick. A lip balm in summer is essential for me because my lips get so dry and dehydrated, so every bag I own has a lip balm in! I also love the Mango version of this. 


What lip products are always in your handbag? 
xxx 

ps- sorry I've been absent for quite a while, more posts coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment