Friday 5 September 2014

Nails of the Day



I've never done a "Nail of the Day" post before but because I change my nail polish soo much- pretty much ever four to five days so I thought I might as well start making blog posts about my nails.

I got this in one of those beauty boxes which have a load of goodies in. My Mum gave it to me so I have no idea what it was called...sorry! But it had some Bella Pierre eyeshadow and brush and a body scrub and a bath milk and an eyeko mascara. If anyone knows what box I'm talking about please tell me (even tho my description of it was crap) 

I've used Nails Inc nail polish before and they are such good quality and gorgeous colours. They are really chip resistant and have amazing colour pay off. 

This is the festival collection in "Sloane Square" find it here

If you liked this post let me know :) what's on your nails atm? 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment