Monday 1 September 2014

Everyday Make Up



I have a lot of make up. Way, way too much. I buy a lot of make up impulsively, add on products that my Mum or Aunt gives to me, alongside freebies and samples and I have an overflowing collection. I only use certain products again and again, and so a lot of products go to waste.

The other day I sat down and cleared out a lot of make up, throwing away items I've had forever and have never used or items that are the wrong shade for me and yet I've hung onto claiming "oh if I get a tan this will be the right shade!" Face reality Alex. You never tan. Or items that I will just never use- a bright blue eyeliner? Really?

I also gave some stuff to my Mum, blushers, bronzers, lipglosses, as she is always giving me stuff and it also means that if I ever change my mind I know where to go to get them back. Hehe. She can either keep them and use them or chuck them away.

This left me with a smaller make up collection, which I then went on to organise. I am always getting ready and forever forgetting which make up bag I put something in- leading to lots of frustration and products all over the floor. I decided to organise my make up into small collections, an everyday bag, products I use when getting ready to go out and products I rarely use or products that I already have (aka I am currently using a sample of Benefit Mascara but I have the full sized version on hand for when that runs out)

Anyway, I thought I would do a post about my everyday make up as I am quite proud of it. It makes so much sense to have products I use everyday in one place, meaning that when going away I don't have the "what to take dilemma" it's already packed!

So without further ado this is my everyday make up.


My Benefit make up bag. A handy little size and fits more than you would think in there!












Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner- I brought this in America and it's no longer available :( Sorry!


 So those are all the products I use on a day to day basis! If you'd like to a more detailed review of any of the products listed here just let me know :) And if there's anything you use everyday that you think I'd like let me know so I can check it out!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment