Saturday 30 August 2014

Benefit Haul

I recently took advantage of the "buy three products get two free" deal Benefit were doing and spent some birthday money- I love Benefit but it's just a tad too pricey. However I'd wanted the Boi-ing concealer for a while so I decided I might as well.


The products I brought were the POREfessional as I have been using a sample tube for ages and decided to invest in the full sized tube, Rockateur blush, and Boi-ing concealer in 01 (Light). For free I got a make up bag (a bit sneaky of Benefit as I wouldn't really have picked this myself) and Chachabalm which is a tinted lipbalm. I also got free samples of the POREfessional agent zero shine which I don't know if I'll try and the Total Moisture facial cream which I actually will try!




Create your own kit here

I'll be using these products in the next few weeks so let me know if you want me to review any of them individually :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment