Thursday 28 August 2014

The Disney Tag

Nothing makes me happier than Disney and I’m feeling a bit rubbish so I thought I’d do the Disney Tag. I found these questions from around the internet J Enjoy!
  1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
The surfing scene in Lilo and Stitch or the lantern scene in Tangled  
  1. An unforgettable moment/experience in the Parks?
Meeting Peter Pan for the first time or watching Disney Dreams
  1. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?
Probably Rajah from Aladdin because I really want a tiger for a best friend but a human best friend may be more practical so probably Rapunzel or Anna
  1. Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
Belle is my favourite Disney princess of all time as well as Rapunzel
  1. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
Mufasa dying L Actually welling up just typing about it…
  1. What is your favourite Disney movie?
I can’t pick just one! Aladdin, Tangled, Lilo and Stitch are my top three
  1. Favourite Disney song? 
A Whole New World
  1. Favourite ride/attraction at the Parks? 
The Peter Pan ride
  1. Your most treasured Disney item? 
My Stitch that Beth and Meg brought me when they went to Disneyland Paris
  1. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
Flounder! Best friend EVER
  1. Favourite Disney Soundtrack?
This is too hard. Probably Pocahontas or Beauty and the Beast
  1. Favourite princess dress/outfit? 
Belle or Sleeping Beauty (I lived in my Disney princess dresses when I was younger)
  1. What Disney film do you watch when you're sad? 
Lilo and Stitch or Tangled
  1. Post a Disney related photo of yourself?
Buzz and I have so much swag 

  1. Which drawf do you most think you are like? 
100% Grumpy
(Now I want to go watch a Disney film…or go to Disneyland. Someone take me please?)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment