Wednesday 27 August 2014

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

I spend a lot of time in Boots. It's getting a bit ridiculous, I'm pretty sure the people who work in the Boots at Waterloo station know me by first name.

Anyway! As I was browsing I saw this little tub...


I hate taking off nail polish. I can never find cotton wool pads when I need them and I always go through a bottle of nail polish remover ridiculously fast. So when I saw this I was intrigued. 

I actually used this on the train home and I was a bit worried because I wouldn't be able to wash my hands but it was fine! One second is probably an exaggeration but it really does only take a few seconds. I just put in my finger, twist and then after a few seconds my nail is totally clean. If you have glittery/textured nails I find it may take a few more twists and then wiping away any particles of residue. 

This also leaves an amazing smell on your nail. I know this isn't an essential part of the nail polish removing process but it leaves your nail smelling really fruity and sweet which is just gorgeous. 

This retails for £4.99 and I definitely won't be buying nail varnish remover again whilst I have this! 
http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Magic-Nail-Polish-Remover-75ml_1253870/

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment