Wednesday 16 April 2014

Author Profile: Mitch Albom

I first read "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" and absolutely loved it, and since then Mitch Albom has become one of my favourite writers.

Of his books, I have read "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" "The Timekeeper" (which was incredible) and "For One More Day". I have "Have A Little Faith" on my bookshelf so I will be reading that soon!

I study Philosophy and Ethics and Mitch Albom's books study topics which I find really interesting, such as the concept of time, religious faith and the afterlife. I also love that he doesn't try to force beliefs on people, and his attitude just seems to be "this is what I think, give it a read!"

I just think his books are really unique and always make me think, as well as teaching important values about family and friendship. They're always really easy to read and I find that I get through them really quickly, which I much prefer than slogging through a long book for weeks on end.


For more of me talking/clicking about books check out my goodreads- https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/17677006-alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment