Saturday 12 April 2014

Musicals

There is nothing I love more than a bit of musical theatre. If you flicked through my iTunes, you would mostly just see various musical playlists. Living in London, I go to the theatre quite a bit, and these are some of my favourites.


I've seen Les Miserables twice on the West End, most recently for my 17th birthday in August 2013. This time was particularly exciting, as Carrie Hope Fletcher was playing Eponine who went to my secondary school!

Favourite character- Enjorlas
Favourite song- On My Own/Turning/Do You Hear The People Sing?






Wicked I've also been lucky enough to see twice, the second time I was front row which was incredible. Also, Matt Willis was on as Fiyero (I adore Busted!)

Favourite character- Fiyero 
Favourite song- For Good/ Defying Gravity







I also saw the Sound of Music at the Open Air Theatre, having previously seen it at the Palladium. Sound of Music is an absolute classic!

Favourite character- Maria
Favourite song- My Favourite Things 












I know Ghost is a popular film, but having seen the musical I can't stand the film! The musical was absolutely incredible, and I sobbed and laughed simultaneously. I can't find my photos from this theatre visit sadly. 
Favourite character- Sam
Favourite song- Suspend My Disbelief/I Had A Life 





No comments:

Post a Comment