Wednesday 23 April 2014

Nice nails!



One thing I love more than anything is buying nail polishes and painting my nails. I keep all my nail polishes by my computer desk, so I end up painting them every couple of days!



Two of my favourite nail polishes at the moment are the Barry M "Gelly Hi Shine" nail paint and the Rimmel "Sweetie Crush". The Barry M Gelly Hi Shine's are so shiny and glossy and once on they stay on for a really long time with no chips or anything! The Rimmel Sweetie Crush nail polishes I've blogged about before, but they're just so adorable and yummy! I love the texture and the bottle and the colour...and yeah. I just love nail polish

I have just painted my nails with the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in "Greenberry" (odd name no?) with an accent nail on my pointer finger with the Rimmel Sweetie Crush in "Blueberry Whizz" (is that not the cutest nail polish name ever?!) and I really love them! 
What nail polish are you loving at the moment? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment