Friday 11 April 2014

Latest beauty buys


So I recently did some online shopping and I was so pleased with everything that I got that I had to write a post! Also it seems fitting that my first post are products that I'm loving so much.

So firstly I was on the Barry M website, looking for another palette. I have the "glamour puss" palette which contains six beautiful, dark, glamorous eyeshadows that blend together so well and a blush which I use almost everyday. The "summer love" palette contains six light, neutral eyeshadow colours that are great for everyday make up. It also contains a highlighter which I haven't used because I rarely use highlighter anyway.

I also saw on the Barry M website their foundation, which I have never used before and because I was curious I brought one. It was only about £6 and I was surprised by how much I like it! It's very light and perfect for just a tad of coverage on days where you don't want to wear a full face of foundation. It goes on easily and the colour is a good match. The only criticism is that it's a bit oily, so I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin.

Next I was on the Boots website because I wanted a new Rimmel Matte foundation. The one I currently have is too orange for me! I love this foundation and have been wearing it most days. Its really easy to apply as well as giving a good coverage and a great base for make up.

Next I got Stay Matte powder by Rimmel. This I have seen recommended by a few people online so I thought I'd try it. This is great for setting foundation and concealer as well as taking away shine. I think I'd like to try the next colour up next.

Finally, I got Rimmel sweetie crush nail polishes. These are so cute! I love the bottles and the texture is exactly like crushed candy. The blue one is definitely my favourite, and if you buy any, buy this one. I also think they are great to use as an accent nail against a normal textured nail paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment