Friday 11 April 2014

Lovely lips



(I apologize for my carpet)


So if there's anything I hate, it's dry, cracked lips. Therefore I spent quite a lot of time (and money) searching out the best lip products to make my lips smooth and in top top condition!

From left to right- Lush Lip Scrub (Bubblegum), EOS (Strawberry), Fresh Sugar Lip Tint (Rose), Cath Kidston Lipbalm (Bluebell)

Lush Lip Scrub- This is absolutely perfect for getting rid of dry skin on your lips. Once used, apply your favourite lipbalm. It also tastes so sweet and delicious that I have to stop myself from eating it! Also, it's only about £5 a pot, and lasts forever. Seriously, I've had mine about five months, and I used regularly, and I've only made a dent in my pot. Definitely a must have in my make up bag

EOS- I was curious about these, as I have only heard good things. I got two, the Strawberry and Blueberry and I adore them both. I can't leave the house without one, and they are essential for anyone who wants smooth, moisturised lips! My friends are always stealing them, so I'll have to buy some more soon!

Sugar Tint- This not only smells and makes your lips super soft, but it is great at giving some colour. I use this as my regular "lipstick" as it is perfect at making my lips a soft pink, that's great for an everyday look.

Cath Kidston- I was a little sceptical about this at first, but oh my gosh it is probably one of the best lipbalms I've used. It makes your lips sooo soft it's unbelievable. It is such a handy size, and lasts a really long time.

So those are my highly recommended lip products. What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment