Friday 11 April 2014

Benefit

Every month my Mum get's sent a box of freebies, and often I'm lucky enough to get the things she doesn't like! This month she got some things from Benefit, and I was desperate to get my hands on some of their products. Benefit is a tad too pricey for my budget, so the chance of free items to sample was incredibly exciting.


First, the "They're Real" mascara. This is in shops for around £20 so although I'm dying to try it, I haven't been able to afford it. I highly rate this mascara, it makes my lashes really long and look so thick. It also is easily removed with my regular make up remover wipes and stays on for a very long time without smudging. I know it's pricey, but if you're willing to splash the cash this is definitely worth it!


Secondly, the "It's Potent" eye cream. This is to help get rid of dark circles under your eyes (of which I have many, cheers A Levels). I apply this morning and evening, and I have already seen results! My dark circles are already fading, and when my tiny pot runs out I think I'll have to splurge on the full sized item. If you have dark circles and want them gone, try this. It's working for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment