Friday 16 May 2014

Lush Error 404 Bath Bomb

Even though I adore Lush and their products, and have been using their massage bars, soaps, facial products and lip scrubs for at least two years now, I have never used a bath bomb.

When I was younger I wasn't allowed to use bubble bath, bath bombs or anything like that so the thought of baths never even appealed to me. However, it is now exam season and I have vowed to start "pampering" myself after a long day of revision, and what better way to relax than with a nice hot bath?

I recently saw on Lush's website the "Error 404" bath bomb, a kind of website easter egg, which was totally free, and you only had to pay for delivery. As I was ordering other products anyway, I popped one in my basket!

When it arrived, it had a strong, herby smell, and I was a bit unsure. But, after a particularly exhausting week and a long day, I decided a bath was in order, and so I popped this in my bath. 



This is what it looks like- not going to lie, I did get glitter all over my fingers just touching it, but hey everyone needs a bit of sparkle every now and again! 


I popped it in my bath, and the gold glitter layer fizzed away to give a shimmery look to my bath, and the blue inside was unleashed. 


(Yes I did keep taking photos- it just looked sooo amazing!) 
There were different tones of blue and it just looked beautiful. It fizzed for a good four to five minutes, and quite slowly which I liked. 
WHY HAS NO ONE EVER TOLD ME HOW MOISTURISING LUSH BATH BOMBS ARE?! I had heard people talk about how great they smell and how pretty they make your bath but I thought they just coloured your water! The foamy bubbly bits on top of my water made my skin feel so soft and amazing I just wanted to stay in the bath forever. 

Eventually the fizzing and bubbles all died away and left my water this beautiful vibrant blue that reminded me of a pool at a nice hotel somewhere sunny. 

Although I wasn't crazy about the smell when I first smelled the bath bomb, when I was in the bath it just smelt really subtle and fresh which was nice. 

I really hope this bath bomb because avaliable in stores as I would definitely repurchase it! Now, is there anything I need from Lush's website so I can warrant buying another one...?

This is the link- https://www.lush.co.uk/products/error-404 or simply search error 404. If you can't find it they might have been taken down :( but keep going back cos they might reappear! 

Can't wait to try more Lush bath bombs now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment