Tuesday 27 May 2014

Lush Sex Bomb Bath Bomb

I had heard really good things about this bath bomb so when the time came to use it was really excited! However, it disappointed :(


 The bath bomb looked SO pretty with its little flower, purple top and pink base. When I first got it, the smell was really sweet and almost like Snow Fairy, but it smelt really really weird in the end. Kind of like a herby smell? The website mentions sage and jasmine, but it didn't smell pleasant. I was also disappointed in how my bath only went pink. Other bath bombs have given a really pretty explosion of colour to my tub, but this only went pink and stayed pink. From the purple on the bath bomb I thought some purple would feature?

Also, it literally fizzed away in a matter of moments. It was gone before I even knew what was happening...a bit rubbish considering its bigger than most I've purchased before!






















I also was really surprised at the rose in the middle. It went so mushy and gross and I ended up tossing it in the bin from my bath cos it felt so disgusting.


Overall I would rate it a 2/5 only because the pink was pretty. Won't be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment