Sunday 11 May 2014

Lush: Je t'adore

(Yes I googled how to say I adore you in French for this title)

It's not often I get so passionate about a shop that I start speaking French, but Lush products seem to bring out the language of love from within me.

Lush is one of my all time favourite shops, with it's amazing smells, beautiful organic products, and friendly staff, I just love it! These are the products I've purchased and been using in the last weeks...


Ultrabland Facial Cleanser. When I was looking for a new cleanser, this was my top choice, as it has been so highly rated and I wanted something that I knew would be kind to my sensitive skin. I love this cleanser, and I know I will be repurchasing when this one runs out! It's a really thick formula which is perfect for me as I hate having traces of make lingering on my face. Although the thick texture of this product may be off putting, it doesn't clog up pores or anything so don't worry! I also use it on my eyes and have never had any discomfort, which is great for when that last bit of stubborn eyeliner won't come off. I just dab it all over my face, rub it in so there's a thin layer covering my whole face, and then wipe it all off with a cotton pad!

Rating- 5/5

Eau Roma Water Toner. I have never used a toner before, so this was the first one I've ever used, and honestly now I'm not sure how I am going to venture out to other products! I use this after ultrabland to make sure my face is clear of all traces of make up and cleanser, as well as just to get rid of the day's dirt and grime from my face. It's also a great wake up in the mornings, as when I wake up my skin tends to be quite oily and so this is just perfect. I spritz onto a cotton pad and wipe all over my face, and although I brought the smaller bottle, next time I will definitely be buying the larger size! Would recommend this to anyone.

Rating-5/5

Since using these two products, my skin has been much clearer and more radiant which is just fab. I do still have occasional bad skin days, but come on, only a divine intervention or a genine in a bottle could give good skin 24/7, 365 days of the year!

Another reason I love Lush, is that when ordering online, they send you a free sample! The first time I recieved a tiny bit of a facial cleanser soap, specifically for oily skin. I couldn't find the name on the website, but it smells lovely and herby. This isn't normally a smell I like, but this one just smells nice and fresh. I haven't used much at all so I can't really comment, but when I did use it a little went a long way and it left my face feeling nice and clean. So thanks Lush!

So that's all! Thanks for reading, and leave a comment telling me your favourite Lush products
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment