Monday 12 May 2014

Vanilla, Dragon Fruit and Candyfloss Cutie

 One of my favourite things to do on my revision breaks is to paint my nails, and this week I got pretty technical!

(Yes that's right I used three colours. Three. And a basecoat and topcoat. That's a lot of layers.)

From left to right- Natural Collection Crystal Clear, Barry M Matte Nail Paint in "Vanilla", Rimmel Sweetie Crush in "Candyfloss Cutie" and Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Dragon Fruit



So these are my nails! First I did a coat of the Barry M Matte nail paint, to give a nice nude base with a hint of pink. Then I did an accent nail on my pointer finger with my Rimmel Sweetie Crush, to give a splash of colour and texture. Next, with my Topshop Nail Art Dotting Tool I used the fatter end to dot on some of my Barry M Hi Shine Dragon Fruit. I was actually really pleased with the outcome! 

Love a good nail painting session- what nail polish are you using at the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment