Wednesday 9 July 2014

Cute Travel Kit

The other day I was in Primark, having a quick browse. I find Primark's clothes are a bit hit and miss, sometimes I'll go in and want everything but other times I'll not find anything I like. This was one of those times...

However, I did spot this little travel bottle kit. I just thought it was so cute and handy, and perfect for travelling (which hopefully lots of you will be doing over summer) that I thought I'd write a post to let you all know to go out and grab one!


The kit comes with three bottles and one little pot. They're all screw lids so are really easy to remove and put back on, and no risk of spills. Two bottles come with a normal cap and the other is a pump. There's a little bit of plastic to put underneath the pump to stop it compressing and spilling your lotion out, how clever is that?! (Or maybe I'm just easily impressed). The pot is so small that I'm not sure what I would use it for..possibly lipbalm? I'll have to wait and see! It also comes with a little funnel to make it super easy to pour all your toiletries into the bottles.


I also love these stickers that it comes with so that you can remember what you've put put in each bottle! It's such a cute little touch.


This whole thing was only a pound, which I think is a complete bargain.

Definitely grab one of these if you're about to go on holiday next time you're near a Primark!

xx

1 comment:

  1. The bottles are so cute! Just shows that you can get some useful and cute things from Primark! :) Next time I'm in there I'll have to pick them up~~

    wonderlandbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete