Thursday 3 July 2014

The Summer Tag

Today was the warmest day of the year so far in London so as I thought this would the perfect time to do the Summer Tag!

What is your favourite thing about summer?
I love the freedom. I love how in summer I can make last minute plans with my friends and still have the best day, or spend long summer evenings out before crashing at my friend's with the knowledge that there's nowhere that I need to be
Do you have a favourite summer drink?
I do love a decent milkshake, but I also love Pimms
Is there a location you like to go to each summer?
I love going to the beach, especially the one near my grandparents in Worthing
Favourite make up look for summer?
I like really natural looking bronzer/highlighter to look glowing and radiant
Dresses or skirts?
Tough choice, but probably dresses
Sandals or ballet pumps?
Ballet pumps! I live in ballet pumps all summer long
Do you prefer to have your hair up or down for summer?
I hate my hair being up anytime of the year so down!
Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
Hmmm probably neither if I'm honest!
Favourite perfume for summer?
I really love my Hollister one (not sure of the name, sorry)

Favourite music for summer?
At the moment I'm loving 5 Seconds of Summer, but I think All Time Low have a perfect sound for summer

Let me know what your favourite things about summer are and enjoy the sunshine!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment