Thursday 31 July 2014

I have a Jolly Rancher Hard Candy addiction...

Everyone always talks about Jolly Rancher sweets, but I've never seen them in England! When I was in America I picked up a packet in New York and they were SO good that I grabbed another bag before I left to fly home.

MMMMN.

They are so yummy. They're basically hard boiled sweets that come in five flavours and they taste amazing. My favourite is definitely the watermelon (I'm obsessed with anything watermelon) grape and the blue raspberry. I find the green apple too sour so I kept giving those to my Mum (she liked them so it was fine)

I need to find out where they sell these in England, I think you can buy them in Selfridges according to my cousin, and I know of an American shop in Guildford so I may have to look there...

But for now they're all sitting in my disney princess mug from Disneyland Paris that my lovely best friends brought me on my desk for whenever I get hungry!


If you haven't tried Jolly Rancher sweets yet, I highly recommend you do and if you're in England and know where you can buy them please tell me!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment